I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don’t care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I’m a conflicted contradiction. If I can’t figure myself out, there’s no way anyone else has.
Welcome to Jess’ (queenaragorn’s) first ever giveaway!! I decided that since my followers are so awesome, I’d do something awesome back!Rules:
- Must be following Jess (I’ll be checking!)
- Reblog as many times as you want, but no likes.
- The deadline to enter is February 16th, 2014, 5pm CST
- There will be EIGHT winners!
- Winners will be selected at random.
- Ask boxes must be open at all times in case you are a winner. If the winner does not respond after 24 hours of being notified, another winner will be picked.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!Giveaway Items:
- Harry Potter Golden Snitch Necklace
- Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead) Charm Necklace
- Supernatural Samulet Necklace
- Star Trek Bracelet (any of the 3 color choices)
- Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Hoodie (any size, S - XXL available)
- Gandalf Minimalist Poster
- Supernatural Tattoo Shirt (sizes S - L available)
- Star Trek Enterprise Scarf
*All items are from Etsy and will be shipped to the winners directly.
I love you all! Good luck and thanks for entering! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Apparently, this was the guy who was deported for being too handsome.
Suddenly, I understand.
Pretty sure it’s not just women they should have been ‘worried about’ not being able to—what was the wording? Control themselves?
That guy is hot.
I’m straight as an arrow and a Jew and I’d let him do things to me so vile they’d make Moses rise from the dead and punch me in the throat.
At which point, Moses would take a look at that guy and ask to join in.
this post is wild
I’m here for this.